- Flash memory microprocessor
- Expanded event log
- Early open/late close reporting
- Expandable to 48 fully programmable hardwire and/or wireless zones
- Maximum of 24 keypads with up to 8 per partition 8 true partitions with separate account codes, entry/exit delays, and feature selections for each partition
- Wireless technology with up to 48 supervised zones
- Supports up to 99 users
- Hardwire expansion up to 48 zones
- Supports SIA and contact ID communication formats
- 512-event history log that provides date, time, event and user number
- Outstanding features
- Convenient and flexible
The NX-8 panel comes standard with eight hardwire zone inputs. Four programmable outputs can be set up to activate external devices during an alarm or other system event. The modular design allows for complete integration of multiple systems within one enclosure. Adding more zones or expanding capability is fast and easy.
Conduct quick and easy on-site programming with alphanumeric keypads and a menu-driven text interface. Off-site programming is also available with the DL-900 software for Windows.